Dear Valued Customers,
Chin’s Noodle House is focused on and committed to ensuring that the health & safety of our customers, staff and visitors remain our highest priority during this rapidly changing and challenging health crisis.
With the government’s announcements and advice, we are putting additional measures in place to ensure that your visit to Chin’s Restaurant is safe and hygienic:
What we are doing to protect you and your families:
- Providing hospital grade hand sanitiser, hand wash and paper hand towels.
- Daily sanitisation of all surfaces: including doors, door handles, chairs, tables.
- Disinfecting and thorough cleaning of all toilet areas.
- Daily use of air sanitisers throughout our restaurant.
- Temperature checks of all staff members at the start of each shift.
We advise all customers entering our restaurant to practice good hygiene and to avoid visiting our restaurant if they are feeling unwell.
If you have been overseas or on a plane in the last 14 days, or if you experience cold, flu-like symptoms, a cough or simply a runny nose we politely ask that you refrain from visiting our restaurant.
We look forward to seeing all our lovely patrons soon!
Mr & Mrs Chin